Every business is different so we offer two different sorts of business support. Whether you prefer to have a Fixed Price contract or Pay As You Go support we will offer you the best possible level of care.
Pay As You Go Service
If you prefer just to pay for support as and when you need it then this is also something we offer. Perhaps you just have one job needing done or simply don’t want a support contract, we will give you the same great support as we do our contract customers
- Perfect For New Customers, simply contact us now to get support.
- Pay Just For What You Need
- Out of Hours Support Available If Required at Additional Cost
Bank Of Hours
If your needs are between the Ad-Hoc solution of PAYG and not wanting to take step of agreeing to a Fixed Price Service Contact then a Bank of Hours may be a suitable middle ground. It offers you the flexibility of PAYG but with the Service Level Agreement of our Fixed Price Contracts.
- Buy Blocks of Hours in Advance, Minimum 10 Hours
- Discount on standard hourly rate
- 8 Hours On-site Response
Fixed Price Service Contract
Do you currently have a Service Contract with someone? Are you happy with the service you are receiving or the price you are paying? Why not contact us for further information about what we can provide and if we can beat your current suppliers cost.
If you have never had a Service Contract with anyone but are thinking about it, we are more than happy to discuss matters with you and work out what would be best for you and your business.
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited remote Repairs
- Remote support & monitoring
- 1 Working hour phone response to calls
- Same day on-site response to calls
- Scheduled visits to make sure everything is working as it should
- Pro-active network & system monitoring
- Employee Discount Scheme – Your employees with receive a 15% discount on in-shop labour for their own computers
- 6 or 12 Month Rolling Contract
- Monthly/Quarterly Billing
- Fixed Price Support